In 2016, Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille will host an event for SuperCars and UltraCars from the 1980s until today. A day dedicated for these exceptional cars, mixing scenic drives on open roads, a dedicated hill climb on a secured course (no timing) and sessions on a test track. The participants will meet at lunchtime those of the other rally dedicated to The Most Beautiful Cars in the World concours.
This exceptional rally is open to owners of :
• Aston Martins (One 77, V12 & DB7 Zagato, V8 Vantage Le Mans & V8 Zagato)
• Bugattis (Veyron, EB110 & 110 SS)
• Ferraris (La Ferrari, F12 TdF, 288 & 599 GTO, Enzo, F50 et F40)
• Ford (GT)
• Gumpert (Appolo)
• Jaguars (XJ220 & XJR15)
• Koenigseggs (Regera, Agera, One:1, CC8, CCR & derivatives)
• Lamborghinis (Veneno, Reventon, Aventador LP 750-4 SV, Murcielago LP 670-4 SV, Diablo GT & SV)
• Maserati (MC12)
• McLarens (P1 & F1)
• Mercedes-Benz (SLR Stirling Moss, CLK GTR Coupe & Roadster, CLK LM Street Version)
• Paganis (Huayra & Zonda)
• Porsches (918 Spyder, Carrera GT, GT1 Street Version and 959)
All these dream cars will be on display the following day in a dedicated enclosure.