An absence of women in the world of Richard Mille was totally inconceivable. Richard Mille wanted to create a feminine automatic watch that would combine beauty, ergonomics and technology. The very elongated shape, with its tense, modern lines and the way the case fits snugly on the wrist makes this an iconic watch.
The 18K gold rotor with micro-ball compartment, is an exclusive patented RICHARD MILLE innovation which allows efficient rewinding of the mainspring by the optimal inertial force created. The free moving micro-balls in 18-carat gold found inside the compartment serve to absorb excess energy in case of shocks. In this way large shockwaves that normally could have devastating effects on the rotor are therefore reduced and this safeguards the system’s mechanism.
CROWN In grade 5 microblasted grade 5 titanium, red gold or white gold, with double seal O-ring and collar in Alcryn®.
STRAP In leather, crocodile, or reinforced fabric. Linked to the case by a Ryton insert, a material with outstanding resistance.
BI-DIRECTIONAL AUTOMATIC WINDING The rotor is fitted with an auto-reverse system integrated into the rotor ball bearing. This patented system is the result of a technical, high performance solution. The main characteristics are the minimal amount of space it occupies and the narrow dead reverse angle of only 7° when the rotor changes direction.
CALIBER RM 007 Automatic movement with unique rotor system containing 18-carat gold micro-balls bearings. Functions: hours, minutes, date.
- Bezel side: in sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment on both sides.
- Thickness: 1.20 mm
- Case back: in sapphire with anti-glare treatment on both sides.
- Thickness: 1 mm at the center and at the outer edges 1.73 mm
Upper flange in black carbon fiber, the hours set with diamonds, lower flange in black carbon fiber.
- Movement dimensions: 29.90 x 22.00 mm • Thickness: 4.49 mm
- Jewels: 24
- Frequency: 21,600 vph (3Hz)
- Shock protection: KIF ELASTOR KE 991 169 72
Winding spring: NIVAFLEX M
- Crown with 3 positions: Manual winding -
Quick date change - Time setting (with stop seconds).
- Balance wheel: Glucydur, 2 arms, PVD coating
- Balance wheel diameter: 7.50 mm • Moment of inertia: 3.24 mg•cm2,
lever angle 49°
- Monocrystal ruby pallet jewel.
DOUBLE DEPLOYANT BUCKLE
Double spring system with safety catch.
- Baseplate and bridges in grade 5 titanium, wet sandblasted
- PVD coating
- Burnished pivots
- Satin-finished surfaces
- Gilding (before cutting the teeth)
- Minimum correction is carried out to the wheels to preserve geometry and performance.
Length 45 mm x 31 mm x 10.9 mm