Dating back to about the 5th century, the most emblematic and identifiable artwork in celtic history is the celtic knot. This symbol, also referred to as the mystic or endless knot, suggests that in life there are neither beginnings nor endings, consequently reminding us of the timeless nature of the spirit. With its unlimited pathway, the celtic knot symbolizes an uninterrupted life; it is an emblem of longevity and the never-ending cycle of our existence.
On the back of the watch, we have deliberately given prominence to the rotation of the tourbillon cage, with a triskelion turning together with the movement’s advance, subtly evoking the mechanical complexity of this high end timepiece: a hallmark of the brand.
Available in 18K red or white gold and gem-set case.
TORQUE LIMITING CROWN This added security system prevents accidental overwinding of the watch, the result of which can cause damage such as breaking the winding stem or putting too much pressure on the barrel spring.
POWER RESERVE 48 hours. This is indicated utilizing a newly designed differential power reserve system, with a red line on a moving disc placed between 10 and 11 o’clock.
MOVEMENT FINISHING - Anglage and polishing by hand (excluding onyx and black treated parts) - Locking sections hand polished - Sapphire blasted milled sections - Lapped and polished contact points - Burnished pivots - PVD treatment (excluding baseplate)
CALIBER RM019 Manual winding tourbillon movement with hours, minutes and power reserve.
- Movement dimensions: 30.20 x 28.60 mm
- Thickness: 4.97 mm
- Tourbillon diameter: 12.30 mm
- Balance wheel diameter: 9.12 mm
- Number of jewels: 21
- Balance: GLUCYDUR, 2 arms, 4 setting screws, inertia moment 10 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53o
- Frequency: 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Balance spring: ELINVAR by NIVAROX
- Shock protection: KIF ELASTOR KE 160 B28
- Stone setting in white gold
- Barrel shaft in nickel-free chronifer (DIN x 46 Cr 13 + S) with the following characteristics:
- suitable for tempering
- Sapphire blasted surfaces
- Satin finished surfaces
- Anglage and polishing by hand
- Burnished sections
• Concave chamfering with
a diamond tool
• Circular finished faces
• Gilded (before cutting the teeth) • Minimal corrections applied
to the wheels in order to preserve geometry and performance.
Length 45 mm x 38.30 mm (widest point) x 12.25 mm (thickest area).