This time, the pleasure we take in giving depth to our watches prompted us to design a specific area that could hold an encrusted-enamel sculpture. The art of fine jewellery miniatures contributed to the creation of this wonderful dual-snake motif in precious stones, inserted into the actual mechanism and mounted on Black Onyx baseplate.
Limited edition: 15 unique pieces, 18k white gold gem-set case.
TORQUE LIMITING CROWN This additional security system prevents from accidental overwinding, which could cause damage to the winding stem or putting extreme pressure on the mainspring barrel. The crown is set with precious stones or semi-precious stones depending on the version.
CERAMIC ENDSTONE FOR THE TOURBILLON CAGE This reflects a technical and long-term view towards the elimination of wear phenomena, resulting in improved technical tribology.
POWER RESERVE Circa 48 hours. This function is displayed using a newly designed differential power reserve system, with a printed red line on a moving disc located between 10 and 11 o’clock.
CALIBER RM026 Manual winding tourbillon movement with hours, minutes and power reserve, inspired by the RM 019.
VARIABLE INERTIA, FREE SPRUNG BALANCE
The free-sprung balance provides better reliability in the event of shocks, movement assembly and disassembly. It also guarantees better chronometric results over an extended period of time.
Upper flange in black carbon fiber, with the hours index set with diamonds. Lower flange in black carbon fiber. with the minutes index in white color.
- Bezel side: In sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (both sides)
- Thickness: 1.20 mm
- Case back: In sapphire with anti-glare treatment (both sides)
- Thickness: at the center 1 mm and outer edges 1.73 mm
- Movement dimensions: 30.20 mm x 28.60 mm
- Thickness: 4.97 mm
- Tourbillon diameter: 12.30 mm
- Balance wheel diameter: 9.12 mm
- Number of jewels: 21
- Balance: Glucydur, 2 arms, 4 setting screws, inertia moment 10 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53o - Frequency: 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Balance spring: Elinvar by NIVAROX
- Shock protection: KIF Elastor KE 160 B28
- Stone setting in white gold
- Barrel shaft in nickel-free chronifer (DIN x 46 Cr 13 + S) with the following characteristics:
stainless, antimagnetic, suitable for tempering
- Anglage and polishing by hand
(excluding Onyx baseplate and black treated parts)
- Locking sections hand polished
- Sapphire blasted milled sections
- Lapped and polished contact points
- Burnished pivots
- PVD treatment (excluding Onyx baseplate)
- Sapphire blasted surfaces
- Satin finished surfaces
- Anglage and polishing by hand - Burnished sections
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool
- Circular finished faces
- Surface treatment or rhodium-plating (before cutting the teeth)
- Minimum correction applied to the wheels in order to preserve geometry and performance
45 mm x 39.70 mm x 12,60 mm.