Our goal was to make the date even more legible. We therefore positioned the display at 4 o’clock, with a larger and more conspicuous graphic design. This model is endowed with a variable geometry rotor with wings that provides fine adjustment and adapts to the physical activity of the owner, so that the spring is not wound too much or too little.
ROTOR WITH VARIABLE GEOMETRY. By adjusting the setting of the rib’s placement, the rotor’s inertia is modified to either speed up the winding process in the case of leisurely arm movements, or slow it down when sporting activities are pursued. As a result, this invention allows the movement’s winding mechanism to be optimized and personalized to the owner’s lifestyle.
Available in 18K white gold, red gold and titanium.
CROWN In grade 5 micro-blasted titanium, with double seal O-ring and collar in Alcryn.
POWER RESERVE Circa 55 hours.
OVERSIZE DATE DISPLAY Semi-instantaneous, placed in a horizontal aperture at 4 o’clock.
CALIBER RMAS7 Skeletonized automatic movement with hours, minutes, seconds, oversize date and adjustable rotor geometry.
DOUBLE BARREL SYSTEM
The double barrel system contributes to the torque stability improvement over a longer period. This is achieved by using more rotations of the barrel, thereby reducing pressure and wear on the teeth, bearings and pivots, providing improved long-term performance.
SPLINE SCREWS IN GRADE 5 TITANIUM FOR THE BRIDGES
This permits better control of the torque applied to the screws during assembly. These screws are therefore unaffected by physical manipulation during assembly or disassembly and age well.
INTERIOR FLANGES (upper and lower)
In carbon fiber, with index points filled with approved luminous material. Minute flange in black carbon fiber.
In sapphire (thickness: 0.40 mm) with anti-glare treatment (both sides), protected by 8 silicon braces inserted in the upper and lower grooves.
- Dimensions of movement: 30.25 mm x 28.45 mm
- Thickness: 5.83 mm
- Number of jewels: 32
- Barrel arbor – in 20AP steel
- Balance: Glucydur, 4 arms, inertia moment 4.8 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53°
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Balance spring: Elinvar
- Shock protection: Incabloc 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
- Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
- Stem with three positions: manual winding, time setting, date adjustment
- Bezel side: In sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (both sides)
- Thickness: 1.20 mm
- Case back: In sapphire with anti-glare treatment (both sides)
- Thickness: at the center 1 mm and outer edges 1.73 mm
- Baseplate and bridges in hand-ground, wet sandblasted grade 5 titanium with Titalyt® treatment
- Burnished pivots
- Pinions with undercuts
- Sandblasted and rhodium-plated, beveled wheels (before cutting)
- Minimal corrections applied to the wheels in order to preserve geometry
- Sapphire blasted and hand drawn surfaces • Screw slot and screws beveled and polished with rounded and polished tip.
48 mm x 39.70 mm x 12.60 mm.