Ladies are increasingly interested in and sensitive to the appeal of wrist watches. I wanted to give this extremely feminine automatic watch a touch of colour, while retaining the elegance of its slender shape. The use of ceramics and nephrite makes it possible to add different shades of colour. This approach further rejuvenates an already youthful range.
The heart of this new timepiece centers on the novel, in house designed caliber CRMA2, a highly skeletonised automatic movement developed specifically for the RM 07-01. With baseplate and bridges machined from grade 5 titanium, the CRMA2 also includes a variable-inertia balance in order to maintain exacting long-term performance, and a rotor in 5N 18K red gold with variable geometry in order be able to adapt the rotational speed of the rotor according to the owner activity.
This limited Edition is highlighted by diamonds and subtle touches of Nephrite.
Only available at Richard Mille Boutique EMEA.
FAST ROTATING BARREL (5 hours per revolution instead of 7.5 hours)
This type of barrel has the following advantages:
- The phenomenon of periodic internal mainspring adhesion is significantly diminished, thereby increasing performance,
- Provision of an excellent mainspring delta curve with an ideal power reserve/performance and regularity ratio.
FREE SPRUNG BALANCE WITH VARIABLE INERTIA
Guarantees greater reliability when subjected to shock and also during movement assembly and disassembly, hence better chronometric results over time. The regulator index has been eliminated, thus guaranteeing a more accurate and repeatable adjustment is possible thanks to 4 small adjustable weights located directly on the balance.
Circa 50 hours (±10%)
- Movement dimensions: 29.90 x 22.00 mm
- Thickness: 4.92 mm
- Jewels: 25 - Balance: CuBe, 4 arms, 4 setting screws, inertia moment 7.5 mg.cm2, angle of lift 50o
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Balance spring: AK3
- Shock protection: Incabloc 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
- Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
- Microblasted anglage
- Microblasted milled section
- Microblasted sinks
- Electroplasma treatment for the baseplate and the bridges
- Satin finished surfaces
- Anglage hand polished
- Hand polished sinks
- Burnished sections
- Lapped and polished ends - Burnished pivots
- Post faces polished
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool
- Diamond polished angles
- Circular finished faces
- Rhodium-plating (before cutting the teeth)
45.66 x 31.40 x 11.85 mm