Aesthetically, the timepiece alludes to the Spanish tennis champion’s masterful character. The striking red and yellow hues of the Quartz TPT® case that pay homage to Rafa’s native Spain. Roland-Garros was an obvious choice of venue to present this new timepiece. Vivid and sporty, the RM 27-03 will be produced in a limited edition of only 50 pieces.
Aesthetically, the timepiece alludes to the Spanish tennis champion’s masterful character.
Roland-Garros was an obvious choice of venue to present this new timepiece.
Clay courts are the preferred playing surface for Rafael Nadal, nine-time winner of the French Open, who knows how to play to his strengths.
Limited Edition of 50 pieces.
BARREL PAWL WITH PROGRESSIVE RECOIL This device permits an appreciable winding gain (circa 20%), especially during the start of winding. It also promotes the even distribution of the mainspring’s internal tension.
SPLINE SCREWS IN TITANIUM GRADE 5 FOR THE BRIDGES AND CASE This permits better control of the torque applied to the screws during assembly. These screws are therefore unaffected by physical manipulation during assembly or disassembly and age well.
FAST ROTATING BARREL (6 hours per revolution instead of 7.5 hours) Provides an excellent delta of the mainspring curve. Ideal power reserve/performance/regularity ratio.
CALIBRE RM27-03 Manual winding tourbillon movement with hours and minutes
• Gradual hand-polished bevelling
• Shot-blasted milled sections
• Stretched upper surfaces
• Shot-blasted surfaces
• Satin-brushed surfaces
• Hand-polished bevelling
• Long strokes
• Matt ‘brouillé’ strokes
• Long strokes on the sides
• Polished sinks
• Lapped and polished ends
• Burnished pivots
• Diamond-polished sinks
• Circular decorations on the front surfaces
• Rhodium-plating (before cutting the teeth)
• Minimal corrections are made to the wheels to preserve their geometry and overall performance.
47.77 x 40,30 x 12.75 mm
70 hours (+10%)
Movement dimensions: 29.30 x 29.60 mm
• Thickness: 7.10 mm
• Tourbillon diameter: 12.30 mm
• Balance diameter: 10.00 mm
• Number of jewels: 19
• Balance: Glucydur, 2 arms and 4 setting screws
• Moment of inertia 11.50 mg•cm2, angle of lift 53°
• Frequency: 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
• Balance spring: elinvar by Nivarox®
• Shock absorbers: KIF Elastor KE 160 B28
• Barrel shaft: nickel-free Chronifer (DIN x 46 Cr 13 + S), with the following characteristics: stainless – antimagnetic - suitable for tempering
CLOSURE OF THE BARREL WITH EXCENTRIC SCREWS
This characteristic ensures the cover stays in place even when considerable pressure is applied.
Upper flange in Carbone TPT®
In sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (2 sides)
Thickness: 1.20 mm and 4.09 mm at the edges